Friday, October 9, 2009

Extreme Tiredness – My Constant Tiredness Story

The extreme tiredness that I felt started when I gave birth and when I started my job for a big company that caters to different clients. The pressure of working for demanding clients and having to attend to the needs of my child made matters worse.

I would come home tired and would not even realize that I had been sleeping on the dining table – I felt bad because my family thought that I did not have enough time for them and that I was only concentrating on my career – they were wrong – what they did not know was that even when I was in the office, I would fall asleep. It was weird and not fun at all.

As this problem started affected my job and private life seriously, I went to my doctor to check if I had any disease but nothing. So he gave me some advices. But, things didn’t get better.

It was really a frustrating situation because no one in my family would understand how tired I felt. I didn’t feel depressive just extremely tired. So I decided to find a way to overcome this constant tiredness and went online searching for some info about this problem.

I learned that almost 25% of the population were actually suffering from tiredness to a certain degree.

A lot of people resort to energy pills, drinks, coffee and other stimulants to overcome these tiredness issues.

Anyway, I wasn’t ok to use drugs to deal with my problem and tried to find more natural alternatives. That’s how I stumbled upon the Stop Being Tired Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment